Re: [DL] All right. I'm here now.

> 1) One of my players wants to run Nikola Tesla as a Mad Scientist.  Is
> his life in the Weird West setting already documented?  (i.e. does he
> show up in any of the books/adventures already?)

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't believe that Tesla "happened" until the early
part of this century, something like the 30s or 40s.  I don't think he would
have even been old enough to have been Mad Scientisting in the Weird West
(unless perhaps he was a bit Dexter-ish).

Nick "sciiiience" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals