Re: [DL] 'Different' campaign ideas? (spoilers for FF8... Kind of)

In a message dated Tue, 8 Feb 2000  7:49:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, Patrick Phalen <pphalen@yahoo.com> writes:

> There, brain done boiling now, must eat....
> What do you think now Patrick, how bout you Brian?
> Any input from Shane or Goff?

Wow...

That's pretty in-depth. I'm afraid I don't have any input at the moment. My brain's completely taken up at the moment brainstorming for The Agency, Hexarcana, and a few Lost Colony ideas.

However, I did print out some of your posts and will review them when I get a free moment.

If I come up with anything, I'll be sure to post it--but it sounds like you've got the basis for a good set up already.

John Goff