Re: [DL] 'Different' campaign ideas? (spoilers for FF8... Kind of)

Ok, what are the chances of getting this published once I get it fleshed out and have play tested it a time or two (I already have two groups I want to test it on).  I like this idea every
time I think about it and I keep coming up with stuff to make it better.  I have graphic design experience so I would even be willing to do the layout for it if that would mean it could get
into the print schedule... (wishful thinking)

Thanks in advance,

Dirk "wants to see his name on an official deadlands book" R.