Re: [DL]: Beginners questions (a bunch)

   In addition to the book mentioned for a starting campaign, I would
strongly suggest 'Doomtoon or Bust!', the Gomorra setting. I have never
played the ccg (or any ccg for that matter), so for me and the posse, there
was no interference by getting the card game and the rpg information
confused. Being in the middle of the Great Maze, Gomorra is an excellent
base of operations (I daresay moreso than Lost Angels), giving the posse a
wide variety of well fleshed out NPCs to interact with, and enough plot
material to keep the characters busy for a long time.
    My posse is being conned into working for mad scientists in both
Gomorra and the City O' Gloom and getting twisted around in a few outside
schemes to give them all some premature grey.

Steve