Re: [DL] Alternative DL figures....

>	Suffice to say that this is a real bugger. The Foundry models are
>very cheap (especially with their special deals, you can get their entire
>50 model western range for 20 quid or something!!)  but lack the 'weird'
>models like Hangin Judges, Nosferrets, Automatons etc. In the end, I went
>with the vastly more expensive PEG models, simply so I could use them both
>in GRW and my Deadlands RPG campaign.

WHAT!  (note to self, squeeze another thing into the budget.)  I favor
Union Blue for GRW - and my plastic cowboys are getting kinda warped right
now. . .

>	My current question, though is whether the cardstock cowboys are
>the right scale for use with GRW? A mixture of them and some of the
>original PEG  minitures will probably be the best solution for me, Now i'm
>strapped of cash!

I believe that I heard that they are going to be PEG scale.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gandalf:
O chicken, do not meddle in the affairs of roads, for you are tasty and
good with barbecue sauce.