Re: [DL] Poker chips - UK

Hmm...In the US, most stores that carry playing cards also have chips.  A party
supply store might carry them.  Other ideas that occur are using coins.  1p for
white, 5p for red, 10p for blue.  Obviously, one could feel what size coin was
being used if it were drawn out of a hat, so put slips of paper with each
denomination on them.