SV: [DL] making molds and casting

Well, try using clay or plaster or whatever to make a mold of the metal wheel, then put the wax into this, and neaten it up with a knife afterwards. Not having seen the wheel, I have no idea how complex it is, but... I have the exact same problem with the wings on one of the _only_ posse of devil bats that I have gotten hold of. If you pull this of somehow, please let me know. Devil bats are cool, but not without wings. :(

Marshal Ole I. Stene