[DL] Quick Question on Grim Servant (PSEUDO-IMPORTANT)

Folks,

    A while back (not _too_ long ago) somebody posted their idea that one way to
handle Grim Servant of Death was that whenever the GSoD bought off a wound with a
Fate Chip, an innocent bystander or posse member instead took a like number of
wounds.
    Personally, I'm pretty taken with it and would like to know who that person
was. Now, as I'm too lazy to hit the archives and look at every single post on
GSoD, I thought the easiest way was to post it to the list and let that person give
me an email.
    Or, if anyone remembers who it is, great--please drop me a note.

   Thanks,

John Goff