[DL] More gaming questions

{BTW, I'm beginning to dread our gaming sessions on
sunday :) }

  First off, what would you suggest as damage from a
bayonet (sp?)?
  We were thinking of STR + 2d6  With a def of +2.

Secondly, a question 'bout the Harrowed power of
"Hellfire" popped up.
   With the level 5 power it says that the character
can shoot out a jet of fire.  What sort of roll to hit
would that require?  (General Deftness, a specific
shootin' or what?)
  Also, would the damage target a specific location,
or would you treat it as massive damage?
  *sigh* Thanks again guys!!  Me an' the group I game
with sure appreciate it!!

Kevin "Gawd I need an aspirin every Sunday" Carter