Re: [DL] More gaming questions

Mr. Kevin Carter wrote:
>  First off, what would you suggest as damage from a
>bayonet (sp?)?
>  We were thinking of STR + 2d6  With a def of +2.

	Here's the stats for a rifle-mounted bayonet, freshly scissored from *Back
East: The South*:

Weapon                                    Defensive Bonus         [Speed]
            Damage                 Price
Bayonet (Fixed)			+3                        [1]                 STR+2d6
              $5

	Hope this helps!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God