[DL] Pinkertons and Manitous (was RE: [DL] Disappointed In All of You)

SPOILERS

>>I know why I didn't show up at an AOL chat... I don't use AOL. >>Sounds
like it would have been interesting, though... Ghostbusters, >>eh? Are the
Pinkertons gonna start baggin' Manitous?

>>Derek "No like AOL" D. Bass

>The Pinks have always been baggin' the Manitous.

Yes yes, but are they going to start doing it with proton packs and nifty
jumpsuits? Don't tell me they do _that_ already, too? I thought the
Pinkertons' two options were the Star Chamber and brain-panning the subject.
I suppose I should have asked, "Are the Pinkertons gonna start baggin'
_free-floatin'_ Manitous?"

Derek "Suddenly a bit Confused" D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001