Re: [DL] Pinkertons and Manitous (was RE: [DL] Disappointed In All of You)

>Yes yes, but are they going to start doing it with proton packs and nifty
>jumpsuits? Don't tell me they do _that_ already, too? I thought the
>Pinkertons' two options were the Star Chamber and brain-panning the subject.
>I suppose I should have asked, "Are the Pinkertons gonna start baggin'
>_free-floatin'_ Manitous?"

I don't think so - it's not in the theme of the Weird West.

Now in the Wasted West - I can see this, but the Weird West is more of a
victory through willpower and grit kinda game.

I expect the Pinkerstons to remain the shadowy men in black.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Arthur Dent:
Are you sure the chicken is from Beetelgeuse, and not from Gilford after
all?