Re: [DL] Pinkertons and Manitous (was RE: [DL] Disappointed In All of You)

>On a similar but completely different subject, it was recently put forth
>that certain energy fields might be able to affect Hex magic. Since Hexes
>are Manitou-based, might those same energy fields be able to ward off or
>even contain a manitou as well? Professor Wangenstein may have some work to
>do...

Oh my. . .
A mad scientist whose items work off of manipulating the aetherial
energies. . .

I think I need to introduce the Mad Scientist in my posse to a "new" branch
of science.

:-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tiggr:
That's the wonderful thing about Chickens, Chasing Chickens is FUN FUN FUN,
And the Wonderful thing about Chickens
Is that when crossing streets they RUN RUN RUN!