Re: [DL] New Backlash Table using 54 Cards - Feedback requested - Long Post

>Marshals, I hope you enjoy this. Any feedback is requested, even needed.
Let me know what you think!

Well - tres' cool.
But I would probably bulk up the number of results that cause the hex to
fail.  And cut down on the results that really hose over party members.
Especially the ones that cause 'em to spend experience points to recover
from.  - like permanent hindrances.  Make 'em temporary.

Oh - and the 8 of Diamonds should also note that the rest of the supplies
are likely to catch fire - and mundane fire - but burning none-the-less.
:-)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tiggr:
That's the wonderful thing about Chickens, Chasing Chickens is FUN FUN FUN,
And the Wonderful thing about Chickens
Is that when crossing streets they RUN RUN RUN!