Re: [DL] Bayonet [John]

>Well...the first one isn't mine--I'm just buying off on someone else's
suggestion. What's the page reference on the ToT one? I did a quick scan
and can't find it. Rather than spend all night reading, I'm just going to
ask. :-)

Um - never mind.  I was thinking about Christopher's stats...
which were from Back East: The South.
which weren't really from Back East: The South - but could have been.  :-)

Weapon                    Defensive Bonus         [Speed]           Damage
               Price
Bayonet (Fixed)                 +3                        [1]
  STR+2d6              $5
  (Same stats as a spear, excepting price)

And from Law Dogs:

Bayonet (Unfixed)           +1                        1
 STR+1d6             $5

To modify a rifle that is currently unable to hold a bayonet (most
repeaters are not) costs an additional $3.

Sound good?
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Tiggr:
That's the wonderful thing about Chickens, Chasing Chickens is FUN FUN FUN,
And the Wonderful thing about Chickens
Is that when crossing streets they RUN RUN RUN!