[DL] Chat times and places

To start, AOL is out for me, I already pay too much. There are heaps of free
chat areas around, so use them.

Time: dont forget that you have people from england, USA and Australia who
may be interested. I am in Australia and a 5pm March 3rd would be 11am March
4th here (I think, maybe an hour out due to daylight saving). This is not
too bad a time actually, most chats in the USA are at horrible times here.
18 hrs ahead of PST.

Advanced warning: lots of it!!  Location: heaps of instructions for the
dummies!

After all that I cant attend as it is my mothers birthday (well its only
once a year, I suppose I can spare some time).  But I would like to attend
one, so please advise them thru the list.

Kevin Flynn.
www.austwiz.com/dl