[DL] Four Horsemen [Spoilers]

Spoiler Space

Spoilers there be...

Eat McDuffy's

SpOiLeRs

Subliminal Messages provided for your benefit

Ok... ok... here goes.

So there's the four horsedudes of the apocalypse. Yeah yeah yeah... we've
heard about them before
Kang = War
Biren = Pestilence
Grimme = Hunger
?Raven? = Death

Maybe its not Raven, but its somebody. Anyway, this is what I've been
thinking: These are the Four Evil Cowboys of Ragnarok... What if there're
equal counterparts working for the good guys? Not just the posse, I mean.

Doc Holliday = Pestilence
Wild Bill Hickok = Death
Chief Quanah Parker = Hunger (for his contempt of the white man's buffalo
slaughter
Geronimo = War

This is somewhat tentative, as it started with the thought that Doc was a
sort of Pestilent fellow (ahem!), Wild Bill would make a decent death I
figured... But the other fellas, I dunno.

Can anyone else think of good folks to fill the shoes of Hunger and War?
Hunger IMO is the hardest to think of, as there are many good candidates for
War; however, for War, I need someone that reluctantly goes to war only
because he must.

I'm stuck for ideas here... any help much appreciated.

  __  __
L  I  E  T  Z  E  N
mlietzen@hotmail.com