[DL] Re: A question of Persuade

>Oh, sorry, lemme elaborate...
>Said player is prisoner of Agent, for being a
>confederate spy also working for Deseret. He's also
>harrowed.

     Can we say Star Chamber?

     Seriously, if this guy wants to try stuff like
this, I'd definately go with the Agency guy setting a
trap just in case the Harrowed escapes on the way to
Denver.
     As to the player poking his nose into the
Marshal's sections . . . well, there's really not much
that can prevent a player from doing that. As both a
player and a Marshall, I have to keep the two sets of
knowledge very separate. This occasionally leads to me
twitching spasmodically as I realize part of what our
Marshal is doing to us, but knowing that my character
doesn't have a clue.
     One thing to keep in mind about the Marshal's
section of the books though . . . you can always make
subtle changes that will REALLY screw that player
over. :)

John "You want to turn the knob left? Is that your
final answer? Good. Everyone make Guts checks." Higginbotham