[DL] Live Action Deadlands! [SHANE]

Everyone!  There is going to be a weekend long Live Action Deadlands event
at MonCon 2000, March 31th-April 2nd in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.  For more
information on the live action event, check out

http://www.talespinnerstudios.com/hg

This includes character creation rules, and a character creation
questionnaire for those too lazy to make up characters.

For more information on the MonCon convention itself, go to

http://www.gameconvention.com/moncon/index.html

The best part is, the Live Action Deadlands event is FREE with admission to
the convention.  As well, prizes will be given out (at least that is what
Shane said in his email to me).  Show us the love, and come join in the
carnage, mayhem, and chunky zombie goodness of the Weird West!

Caias Brian Ward

Ok, the legal stuff Shane told me to add, since I am the CEO of my own
gaming company and we don't wanna get sued:
"Deadlands: The Weird West is a trademark of Pinnacle Entertainment Group,
Inc. Our unauthorized game is not officially endorsed by Pinnacle in any
way. Our use of the Deadlands trademark and copywritten background is in no
way meant as a challenge to any trademarks or copyrights held by Pinnacle."

There you go...