Re: [DL] Kill 'em all (WAS: persuading against the odds)

At 03:46 PM 3/2/00 -0500, you wrote:

>> Yes, but more often than not I believe those Marshals that follow the
>"Kill 'em all!" philosophy of our
>> beloved John Goff will use those chances to kill them.
>
>I guess at this point, I should come forward and admit I'm not  quite the
>hardcase most of you seem to think I am when it comes to Marshalling.

Oh yeah. . . just your adventures.

Finally ran PC Death Train.  The only posse members to survive were the
ones who locked themselves in the jail cell - and they only survived
because they the Blessed had Protection and they had a whole lotta ammo.
They pulled the pin on the train so that most of the cars stayed in town
instead of taking off, and they did enough damage to the engine that it
wasn't coming back for the cars. . .

What's an angry nose-ferret to do?  I know!  RAMPAGE.

This is the posse that was noticing that everytime they came to a town, it
was dead.  So - this time they arrived in the town and everyone died around
(and with) 'em.

One black chip for the posse.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Major Charles Emerson Winchester, the Third:
What do you two-bit quacks know about chickens?  Did you learn about them
in medical school, or did you just read the comic book?