[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000302

>Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 15:03:20 -0700
>From: darious@darious.com
>Subject: Re: [DL] Blade Slingin'

>Very nice .

>Just one thing about hexes - you might want to step down the initial power
>and hand required, and then let the better hands achieve the more powerful
>results.

Normally I would agree also but I felt that killing blow should be more all
or nothing. I am making a hex entitled Strike for the Heart that has a
graded damage potential.

>It's less frustrating to the player.

This hex is designed to be very risky but to pay huge dividends if it
succeeds. I don't know how many bladeslingers will want to use this but it
has a great cinematic feel.

DWM