Re: [DL] Good starting adventures

At 11:58 PM 3/3/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Heya Folks,
>
>I'll be starting a new game soon and I was wondering what advetures y'all
>would reccomend using as a starting adventure.  Something that would give a
>posse a reason to get together and then stay together...

Well - the traditional starter adventure is Perdition's Daughter.  The hook
is varied enough to get everyone together, and it gives a decent starting
"feel" to the Weird West.

For a stronger start, the adventure in the back of Smith and Robards can
work - it starts with everyone boarding a train on their way to the Great
Maze.  I like that one better, but it's harder to prep, requiring a bit
more brainwork to memorize the sequence of events and personalities.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Major Charles Emerson Winchester, the Third:
What do you two-bit quacks know about chickens?  Did you learn about them
in medical school, or did you just read the comic book?