Re: [DL] Call for discussion, re: Vulgarity

I think the current policy is good as it stands, only abusive use will get you
kicked is a good plan, cause everyone has a slip now and then, especially if you
grew up saying that kind of stuff, it nolonger has it's importance, it just
happens.  And I know that I would hate to be banned from the list for a slip up,
I love you guys (NOT LIKE THAT!).

--D