Re: [DL] New Hex Rules Q.

> For example if I make a huckster under the new rules I know I buy
> Hexslingin' (lets say at level 5) and I get to choose 5 hexes to start
> with. What level do these hexes begin at, level 1 and I can buy them up
> like any other skill?

As I understand the new rules, your Hexslingin' level serves as your level
for hex casting.  Therefore, if your Hexslingin' is at 5, all your hexes are
at level 5 as well.  This way you don't have to buy up each individual hex
and you don't get hosed like you used to.

Nick "black magic weasel" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals