[DL] Re: New Hex Rules Q

This is a good chance to get a question answered. How is getting new hexes
handled? Is it that you buy the individual hex and get it at (Hexslingin'
level)d(Spirit), so that you don't have to improve each individual hex, just
the Skill itself? All you buy now is access to the particular hex? I suspect
that's the way it is, but the answers I've been reading haven't clinched it
for me.

Derek "Hex? Oh, you must mean hex-nut. Yeah, we've got those..." D. Bass

>>By extension you don't buy up a hex, just the hexslingin skill itself.
>>Increases there apply to all hexes.

>>Jeff

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001