Re: [DL] Rules Change

Scott Lufkin wrote:

> You can't choose knacks, you can only have one if the Marshal randomly gets
> on as part of your mysterious past for having a Joker during character
> creation, they were removed from purchase during CCreation because they were
> un-balancing.
>
> Scott D. Lufkin
> IT Operations Technician
> Ron Weber and Associates
> Waterloo, IA

Some Marshals still allow you to purchase a Knack (or two).  The chip spending keeps them under control.

--
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
  on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785