Re: [DL] Persuading & Book of Maps

I've had ppl do this to me. I would ignore them, pretend I was looking at
notes and ask them how they want to approach them, what they where most
interested in learning, etc. Then once we worked it out, I would have them
roll regardless of what the first roll was. Unless it was a bust.

I used to game with one guy who would roleplay EVERYTHING! It's not bad, but
even just buying supplies took 30-60 mins. Also, everytime a character or
two was apart from somebody else, he would take us out in the hall for
privacy. Again, even if it was just for supplies.

Sometimes too many details can bog down the game.

Also, for Steve, just an attachment:
Stayed home from work today. I'll look it up tomorrow. I hate to say this,
cause I want the book too but....
Our library will send books out to other libraries. Intra library loan. We
won't send it out of states, but if you drop down to your local library we
might be tied into the same system.