Re: [DL] Persuading & Book of Maps

stylenz@hotmail.com writes:

<< Also, for Steve, just an attachment:
 Stayed home from work today. I'll look it up tomorrow.>>

    No problem, thanx!

<< I hate to say this, cause I want the book too but....
 Our library will send books out to other libraries. Intra library loan. We
won't send it out of states, but if you drop down to your local library we
might be tied into the same system. >>

    Oh, I don't want to *borrow* it.  I want to track down a copy and *buy*
it for the Reference Man Library of All Things Worth Knowin'.  I only resort
to borrowing when I can't buy it, and I'm sure I can track down a copy of
this one sooner or later.

Steve Long