[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000309

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:28:47 EST
> From: Deadlander@aol.com
> Subject: : [DL] occult levels
>
> hi folks, i am trying to compile a list of things associated with the
occult
> and their relevant  occult level to know about them. any help would be
most
> helpful.
> the chart would go up to a level 8 skill, with level 8 being, you know all
> the people involved in the reckoning, their names the real make up of
ghost
> rock, who the reckoners are, and their plans.

honestly the best start is in the Hell On Earth main book (I think). It's
been a bit since I read it cover to cover, but somewhere there is a chart
with general ideas about how much people know about the Reckoning based on a
1-5 point bases (for obvious system reasons). Anyway, it shouldn't be too
hard to alter that a bit. It's a start anyway.

-sinister dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com