[DL] Can I make this Hex?

  My huckster was recently able to try out his new hex,
'Black Lightning', and I was very much impressed by
its effects.  After drawing a straight, I lunged head-on
into a Mojove Rattler's maw and quickly rolled over a
hundred points damage which fried the critter for an
evening snack, as all the damage was released in the
hand-to-hand struggle.
  (If our interpretation of the rule that all the BL dice
are discharged in hand-to-hand is wrong, someone tell me
now)
  With that massive damage in mind, I want to create a
hex which basically allows me to charge an item (think
X-men's Gambit), such as a knife, with a full charge
of BL, which is then all unleased when a hit is scored
with said item.  either:
  1) A hex that lets me 'enchant' knives (or whatever)
so that they will hold a BL charge at some later time, or
  2) A hex which lets me instantly charge the item (a la
Gambit)

  So, I'm wondering if anyone has done anything like this,
or what the minimums might be to do it, or if it's perhaps
not allowed by some arcane law or other.  Any input is
appreciated.

  eko