Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys

> My only question is: How/where are you storing them in the meantime? I
mean,
> I want to put mine together and use my old GRW rules to run a battle, but
> once they're together, I don't think they'll fit in my miniature case..
has
> anyone come up with a good solution to this? Aside from putting them in a
> shoebox or some other disorganized fashion?

Nope--that's pretty much exactly what I'm doing with them. :-)

Well, except I'm using a collectible card cardboard box to store them. If
you shop around, you can find them with 2, 3, 4 or even 12 section dividers
in them.

> Also, a question to Pinnicle - will there be cardstock cowboys for the old
> Rail Wars pieces? Most of it was printed this time around, but I couldn't
> help but miss my Skinwalkers.... unless they're there and I didn't see
them.
> Just wonderin'.

We're planning on it--as long as folks seem to take to the initial run.
There is a skinwalker in the "Horrors of the Weird West" set, BTW.

John