Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys

> > My only question is: How/where are you storing them in the meantime? I
> mean,
> > I want to put mine together and use my old GRW rules to run a battle, but
> > once they're together, I don't think they'll fit in my miniature case..
> has
> > anyone come up with a good solution to this? Aside from putting them in a
> > shoebox or some other disorganized fashion?

I've got them in seperate Ziploc bags, with the game and types written
on it in marker. The posses Cardstock Cowboys are in a seperate labelled
Ziploc, as are the CC's for specific adventures ["The Boise Horror"
comes with Cardstock Cowboys. And idea which I find inifitely nifty.].
All the bags are store in a 19" plastic tool box [Craftsman. $14.99 at
your local Sears. I went for the bigger one in case so they don't get
rumpled and for when the rest of them (HoE, DL, LC) are released.]

>  Most of it was printed this time around, but I couldn't
> > help but miss my Skinwalkers.... unless they're there and I didn't see
> them.
> > Just wonderin'.

Speaking of, this really isn't a Deadlands qeustion, per se, but are we
going to see a Cardstock Cowboy of Jo from HoE?

MGK
--
"If guns don't kill people, I want my money back."