Re: [DL] RVCII availability/Any good mailorder options?

>Those of us in northern California would certainly be interested in
>finding out where these new morsels might be found.  Maybe the Mishap
>table in S&R will offer us a clue...
>
>D.

D.,

Any luck yet?  Every store I've been to doesn't have them yet.  And at $2 a
gallon for gas I'm not going to drive north to Lost Angels to look there.

Anyone out there know of a email order place on the net that has them and
doesn't take 6 to 8 weeks to mail them out?  Thanks for the help.

-Byron