Re: [DL] Firing and HtoH

Consider this. Its going to be much easier to shoot someone in the head as
oppposed to trying to stab them in the head.
 You come at my head with a knife and I'll put up a struggle and grab your
arm, dodge, etc.
Point a gun at my head and I cant TRY to dodge, but bullets move awfully fast.
Id say a miss in that situation (a good chance considering its a head shot)
would have a 2 or 3 in 6 chance of hitting the other PC, especially since he
has a knife and has to get in close, maybe with a sword or spear not so much,
but knives arent too big and require a little intimacy to hit with.
Basically, if you've got a knife and Ive got a gun, its fairly obvious whos
going to win the fight. You could be the best knife fighter ever, but I just
have to basically point at you and move my finger and your down. No amount of
fightin' should save you there.

Hence the old expression: "Bringing a knife to a gunfight."