[DL] concentration and wind

For the Shadow Man hex, the duration is listed as "Concentration".  Is
this supposed to be "Concentration or 1 Wind/round," like many other
hexes?  A hex designed to add to sneak rolls, but which drops when you
make those rolls spells trouble (I'm assuming that sneakin' calls for an
active roll).

Also on the topic of concentration, I've got a pardner in my posse who's
a preacher.  He wonders if many of the Blessed Miracles (which are
listed as duration: concentration) can be sustained by spending 1 wind
per round.  I told him that if it says concentration only, then that's
probably what it is.  Then I noticed the discrepancy with the Shadow Man
hex, and figured it couldn't hurt to ask.