Re: [DL] concentration and wind

Jon Oess wrote:

> For the Shadow Man hex, the duration is listed as "Concentration".  Is
> this supposed to be "Concentration or 1 Wind/round," like many other
> hexes?  A hex designed to add to sneak rolls, but which drops when you
> make those rolls spells trouble (I'm assuming that sneakin' calls for an
> active roll).
>
> Also on the topic of concentration, I've got a pardner in my posse who's
> a preacher.  He wonders if many of the Blessed Miracles (which are
> listed as duration: concentration) can be sustained by spending 1 wind
> per round.  I told him that if it says concentration only, then that's
> probably what it is.  Then I noticed the discrepancy with the Shadow Man
> hex, and figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Nope, if it says Concentration only, that's it.  In the case of Shadow Man, you won't be moving at much of a
walking pace (It would defeat the purpose of trying to be sneaky).

--
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
  on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785