Re: [DL] Western medicine

> (minor Harrowed Spoilers)

(space added)

> A solution my harrowed doctor character found was to give some of his
blood as a
> "medication", effectively giving the regeneration power to the wounded.
Then,
> the arm might recover, and a lot faster than what traditional surgery
could
> do...

This reminds me of something I thought of yesterday.  If an organ transplant
(or perhaps a tendon or ligament, as is sometimes done) is performed from a
well-preserved Harrowed, what side effects would the recipient suffer?  I
think Dominion rolls would definitely be possible, especially if the Manitou
was a Legion.  I know this question doesn't fit theWerid West very well, as
transplants weren't exactly a household term, but it may fit into HoE or
Peter's Far-Out West.

Nick "probably need a tendon transplant myself soon" Zachariasen