Re: [DL] Marshal's Badge

At 09:08 PM 3/14/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I saw in a game store ordering guide (a fairly old one like march 99) in the
>pinnicle section there was advertised between the double poker decks and the
>marshal screen a marshal's badge.  Now that store was really bad about
>special orders and the guide was out of date by the time I saw it anyway.
>What I want to know is: Does anyone have one, what do they look like and who
>do i have to kill to get one.

Marshal's Badge?!?  I've never heard of PEG selling a Marshal's Badge?  It
might have been something carried by the local store only.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.