Re: [DL] concentration and wind [John]

>I think you're missing the dilemma here...
>
>     - Shadow Man helps Sneak rolls
>     - Sneak rolls are active rolls
>     - An active roll breaks concentration
>     - Concentration is required for Shadow Man
>
>Thus, the rules do not allow Sneaking while using Shadow Man.

Flagging this for John, to get his chop - but I would say that the
concentration for Shadow Man includes the ability to sneak around.  ie -
you could skulk about with Shadow Man, but not do anything else that
requires focus or concentration.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.