Re: [DL] DL: Fate Chips question

At 02:02 PM 3/15/00 -0500, you wrote:
>This may be a stupid question, but when giving out fate chips at the end
>of a chapter in an adventure, some printed materials give out 1blue chip
>to each posse member.  My problem is that my posse tends to hoard fate
>chips, especially blue ones, and it is a rather large posse (7 members)
>What do you do when you run out of blue chips?
>We're playing tonight, so I hope someone can give me advise soon. . .

Give change - One red and a white.  It's the same amount of bounty, and if
the chips are "weaker", well - it's not your fault that the party is
hoarding.

I also found that three sticks of dynamite dead center of the posse is a
great way to unhoard chips.  :-)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.