Re: [DL] DL: Fate Chips question

Marshall A Grunwell schrieb:

> This may be a stupid question, but when giving out fate chips at the end
> of a chapter in an adventure, some printed materials give out 1blue chip
> to each posse member.  My problem is that my posse tends to hoard fate
> chips, especially blue ones, and it is a rather large posse (7 members)
> What do you do when you run out of blue chips?
> We're playing tonight, so I hope someone can give me advise soon. . .
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Andy Grunwell

 Well, throuw them in situations where they have to pay with blue chips.
You could  let them bleed for every chip you can draw, because they threw in
only a
 red one especially in despairing situations for the posse. Or shoot `em
down with
something big, like a Sharp`s and allow `em to pay for wounds with chips.
The
third thing you could do is letting `em  run out their lower chips, so that
they have
to pay with their blue ones. The first two points are perfect to combine
(Hehe!)
Sometimes Marshals have to be cruel!

                 Jolly Roger
                 Marshal of the Seven Seas

P.S.: Excuse my bad English, but it`s too late to concentrate in
Germany!!!!!!!