Re: [DL] Ghost Rock Tipped Bullets

> I think he wants to cause ghost rock fever or some such effect with it,
but
> I remember reading that ghost rock fever only occurs after prolonged
> exposure - this right?

That's right, very similar to the lung problems that have  plagued coal
miners for so long.

>He should really use hollow rounds filled with
>powdered ghost rock.

Just remember, your gunslinger will probably have to make the bullets
hisself. Maybe ten to fifteen minutes per bullet, handling powdered Ghost
Rock, sounds like a great way to get GRF.
Also, imagine Ghost Rock powder traces. Black Hand Jack?

Ethan Zimmerman
Marshal Krypt-"That cave looks awfully deep."
Angela Mouldsworth-"You worry too much."