Re: [DL] [Newbie] Rules questions

> How many bounty points does it cost to buy a new skill at skill-level 1?

One point for level 1.

> Also what does a horse cost: $ 50 of $ 150? the rulebook has both!

Horses cost $150. Personally, I give my players a free horse to start
and they can pay the $150 to get an Exceptional horse.

> Finally a question about preventing damage by using fate chips. It is
> possible to use more than one, right? And they make that the damage never
> happened, thus reducing a mortal wound to heavy by spending enough points
> would be possible, right?

Exactly. Only thing is you don't get change back. You spend a Blue Chip
to negate a Light wound, you don't get a Red and a White back.

MGK
--
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull a trigger."