Re: [DL] [Newbie] Rules questions

> The rules would suggest a cost of 1, but the other members of the gaming
> group figure that that would be too cheap so we agreed to pay 4 BP until
we
> could get a second opinion.

No, it costs 1, just like the rules imply.

> Finally a question about preventing damage by using fate chips. It is
> possible to use more than one, right? And they make that the damage never
> happened, thus reducing a mortal wound to heavy by spending enough points
> would be possible, right?

As far as I'm aware, it sure would.  A couple weeks ago one PC failed the
reliability for the air carriage she was driving ,rolled a Catastrophe
result for the malfunction, and then rolled the boiler for the location of
the malfunction.  A total of 5 wound levels was then rolled, and I decided
that the character had to take at least 1 wound level (you can't be in a
space enclosed that small and not get at least a little damage from an
explosion, after all), so he pitched in 2 reds to take it down from a
Maiming to a Light.

As for the horse, you may have a different edition, so I'm just going to let
that one pass to someone else.

Nick "gaucho go boom" Zachariasen