[DL] Velocipedes, again

Patrick wrote:

> I'm asking $21.50 (retail and tax) plus actual shipping
> (your choice
> of method).

Dude,

You got screwed.
When they V-pedes first came out the distributers
mis-priced them at 19.95, but really should have been
10.95.  I doubt you'll find to many takers, unless you mean
to sell three for $21.50.

Patrick
Well d*mn!  Thanks for the info Patrick.  I bought them when they
first came out, so that explains the confusion.

I'm not looking to hose anybody (not after it happened to me) and I
want to get a little money to spend on other new stuff, so let's try
this again.  (The fact that I still haven't assembled the two I want
to keep also discourages me from keeping five.)

Hi all.

I have three velocipedes in the blisters that I'm going to sell
(somehow I don't see ever using 5 of them, so 2 should be enough to
keep).

I'm asking $11.77 (what retail should have been and tax) plus actual
shipping (your choice of method) each.

I would prefer US buyers, but if you're willing to pay shipping
outside the US, willing to pay in US $, and willing to wait until
payment clears, I'll ship elsewhere.

For US buyers - I'll personal checks will mean a delay until they
clear, money order or cashier's check ships next day.

Email me if you want one (or more) - include your address and
shipping method (Fed Ex and Post Office are easiest for me) and I'll
find out what shipping will cost.

I'll post to the list again when they're all gone - digest readers,
as one of you, I apologize if they go before you see this message.

Hank Woolsey