Re: [DL] Names

I found it at the Magic & Tactics Unlimited website,
http://www.magictactics.com. It's five bucks, by check or money order, and
that seems to include shipping...

Derek "No Name" D. Bass

Etheric Musings -- The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

___________________________
___________________________
is this available at gaming stores, or am I going to have to resort to
someplace like amazon.com to find it.?

Thanks in advance,
--Dirk

Horace Black wrote:

>   As far as  place names, I don't know a good source.
> However, for PC and NPC names I use a little book
> called The Everyone Everywhere List from Magic &
> Tactics Unlimited.  The book is only 20 pages long and
> sales for $5.00, but is chalk full of male and female
> names from all over the world, including Civil War era
> names.  A must for all referee wanting to use historic
> names.
>                                Horace Black
>                               (a name chosen from
>                               the afore mention book)