Re: [DL] GRW Event at GenCon

At 01:40 PM 3/21/00 -0600, you wrote:
>For those of you attending GenCon this year, I'm going to be running a
>GRW game (technically, we'd be using the Grim Crusade proto-rules)

Dude. . .

You got a hold of these?  And you aren't sharing?

(quick check)  Nope.  Still not up on the website.  Come on man. . . cough
'em up. . .

>2. If you're planning on going, let me know if you've got any terrain
>available for use.  I've got a decent desert setup, with hills and sand,
>etc, but the scenario requires a town.  Especially if anyone would be
>willing to pack up a Cowtown set and allow it to be used in the game,
>I'd be exceptionally grateful.

I'm planning on driving - so I can bring my Cowtown and assorted other
pieces if you like.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

JFK:
The chicken chose to cross the road in this decade not because it was easy,
but because it was hard.