From: Roy Spence [mailto:roy.ster@virgin.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 10:44 AM
To: deadlands
Subject: [DL] Harrowed Experiences

Just had my first posse member return from the grave.  Does anyone out there
have any tips/comments on their experiences and on handling the return other
than read the Book of the Dead :)

It's actually going to be quite funny, because the rest of the party have
basically taken all of his equipment, guns, money, the lot.  So we are going
to have one mighty peeved harrowed tracking down to varmint that stole his
guns :)

Roy