Re: [DL] hexes and backlash

> is if one of three things happens, either a joker pops up in the poker
hand,
> the huckster busts the hex roll, or fails to make the minimum hand.  Then

As far as I'm aware, they don't suffer backlash for simply not drawing the
minimum hand.  If they draw the Black Joker or go bust on the hex roll then
they get Backlash.  Those are the only conditions (unless I'm mistaken)
under which they normally suffer backlash.

Nick "blew up a 40-point soul Blast in a Huckster's hand in a demo game back
in August" Zachariasen