Re: [DL] cardstock cowboys samples

> yet i still don't know if i'll order the starter pack from my game store
> : although the original american price is almost the same as rvc2's,
> their price is 30% higher for CCSP.
> go figure...

If you want to use minis without all the fuss of painting, priming, etc,
they're worth it.

Just be *very* careful when you cut them out. I managed to not pay
attention and clip the tab off the bottom of my Mojave Rattler. Tape
works much better than glue and that's what I used to assemble mine,
including said damaged Rattler.

The regular character sized Cardstock Cowboys fold very well. The
smaller ones, as well as the 'mounted characters' are more difficult, so
are the Mojave Rattler and Maze Dragon [which take up a full page], as
are some of the critters; most notably the Los Diablos and the Dust
Devil, which has a very small tab.

MGk
--
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, but only four to pull a trigger."